Hi, I’m Alena, and I’m a multipassionate rebel. When I was little, my parents used to tell me that I marched to the beat of my own drum. Some things never change!
If you’re here, odds are we have a couple of things in common. For one, you have so many passions, you couldn’t possible choose one! And, you don’t quite fit neatly into a box like society wants to put you in – right? I hear ya! I’m more than one thing too…. and multipassionate rebels are my people. :)
Maybe you can you relate to this…
“So, what do you do?”
Actress, dancer, MC, entrepreneur, plant-based fitness instructor, stock trader, teacher, librarian, web designer, business coach. These are all potential answers to that question I could have said at one point in my life. That’s because they are or have been passions of mine. Some were one and done. Others I cycle through like some sort of passions merry-go-round.
When people asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, the answer would change on the daily. As I got older, it didn’t get any easier. Sure any one of my passions could make a great career. But, choosing just one meant leaving the rest of me out and that felt paralyzing.
Well meaning family, friends, and teachers, would tell me that I had to pick one thing, but I couldn’t. Nobody ever said it was okay to pursue more than one path. In fact, it was frowned upon. Now I rebel against this “pick one thing” idea and help other multipassionate rebels create a biz and life they love around ALL of their passions! No more squeezing into boxes. Yay!
CURIOUS TO KNOW MORE?
1) I’ve starred in 2 popular Youtube web series with a combined 107+ million views. You can check me out as Princess Peach in Mario Warfare or Naomi in Modern War Gear Solid.
2) I am nerdy and graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Masters Degree in Library and Information Science. I love researching and learning.
3) My bichon frise pup/furbaby and my husband are my two favorites!
4) I’m 100% vegetarian and 97% vegan for the animals, my health, and the planet.
5) I’ve been known to drop puns. Don’t worry, I haven’t broken any. ;)