Hi, I’m Alena, and I’m a multipassionate rebel. When I was little, my parents used to tell me that I marched to the beat of my own drum. Some things never change!
If you’re here, odds are we have a couple of things in common. For one, you have so many passions, you couldn’t possible choose one! And, you don’t quite fit neatly into a box like society wants to put you in – right? I hear ya! I’m more than one thing too…. and multipassionate rebels are my people. :)
Maybe you can you relate to this…
MY QUALIFICATIONS SEEM LIKE THEY BELONG TO MULTIPLE PEOPLE.
Actress, dancer, MC, entrepreneur, fitness instructor, stock trader, teacher, librarian, web designer, business coach. All of these are or have been passions of mine. Some were one and done. Others cycle through like some sort of passions merry-go-round.
When people asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, the answer would change on the daily. As I got older, it didn’t get any easier. Sure any one of my passions could make a great career. But, choosing just one meant leaving the rest of me out and that felt paralyzing.
Well meaning family, friends, and teachers, would tell me that I had to pick one thing, but I couldn’t. Nobody ever said it was okay to pursue more than one path. In fact, it was frowned upon. Now I rebel against this “pick one thing” idea and help other multipassionate rebels create a biz and life they love around ALL of their passions! No more squeezing into boxes. Yay!
CURIOUS TO KNOW MORE?
1) I’ve starred in 2 popular Youtube web series with a combined 107+ million views. You can check me out as Princess Peach in Mario Warfare or Naomi in Modern War Gear Solid.
2) I am nerdy and graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Masters Degree in Library and Information Science. I love researching and learning. From coaching to NLP to Emotional Freedom Technique (aka Tapping), I always have my nose in something.
3) My bichon frise pup/furbaby and my husband are my two favorites!
4) I’m vegetarian. I'm always learning something new about plant-based nutrition and healing!
5) I’ve been known to drop puns. Don’t worry, I haven’t broken any. ;)